FIBERGLASS REINFORCEMENT 120 g/m2 - BICOtwin
The 120 g/m2 fiberglass reinforcement – BICOtwin is produced by lamination process of our fiberglass laid scrim (BICOscrim) on a glass nonwoven.
DESTINATION AND FIELD OF USE
- The 120 g/m2 fiberglass reinforcement – BICOtwin is specially designed for the reinforcement of bituminous and synthetic roofing and warterproofing membranes, used in both industrial and civil buildings.
- High dimensional stability (guarantees the same tensile strength both on machine direction and cross machine direction);
- High resistance to delamination;
- Fiberglass reinforcement – BICOtwin substantially improves the mechanical strength of the finished product in which it is integrated;
- Increases puncture resistance;
- Alkali resistant;
- Excellent flatness that allows a uniform impregnation in the rolling process;
- Root-proof and UV resistant;
- Chemically inert and non-toxic.
The manufacturer S.C. BICO INDUSTRIES S.A. has implemented an integrated management system: quality, environment, occupational health and safety, according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and SR OHSAS 18001 - AEROQ certificates.
CLASSIFICATION ACCORDING TO CHEMICAL REGULATIONS.
POSSIBLE RISKS, PREVENTION PRESCRIPTIONS
Fiberglass reinforcement does not require marking and is not a dangerous product.
According to Regulation (EC) no. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council, fiberglass reinforcement does not require the safety data sheet.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS, STORAGE, TRANSPORT
- Specific conditions: the storage should be organized in clean and dry places, at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C, protected for direct radiation of any source of heat or by the direct action of sunlight;
- The storage: it should be stored in rolls positioned vertically, in suitable and covered places;
- The transport: it should be organized in rolls, positioned vertically on pallets, with suitable and covered trucks.