PVC CORNER BEAD WITH FIBERGLASS MESH - BICOprofiles
TECHNICAL AGREEMENT NR. 001SC-04/700-2018
PVC L profile, with fiberglass mesh.
DESTINATION AND FIELD OF USE
- One of the most specific feature of the PVC corner bead with fberglass mesh is to create strength and protection for the outer corners of the composite thermal insulation systems (ETICS);
- Making window sills at window or door openings, both inside and outside;
- Important element during the plastering of resistant and aesthetic edges.
|PVC profile length
||2,5 / 3,0 m
|Width of fiberglass mesh sides
||7 x 7 cm / 10 x 10 cm
*On demand, corners with various dimensions of the sides can be made
|Fiberglass mesh characteristics
||The fiberglass mesh is treated with a styrene-butadiene resin for a very good resistance in alkaline environment
Manufacturer S.C. BICO INDUSTRIES S.A. has implemented an integrated management system: quality, environment, occupational health and safety, according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and SR OHSAS 18001 - AEROQ certificates.
CLASSIFICATION ACCORDING TO CHEMICAL STANDARDS. POSSIBLE RISKS, PREVENTION REQUIREMENTS
PVC corner bead with fiberglass mesh is not a dangerous product and does not need to be marked.
According to Regulation (EC) no. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council, fiberglass reinforcement does not require the safety data sheet.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS, STORAGE, TRANSPORTATION
- Specific condition: to be stored in clean, dry places, at temperatures between -5°C and 30°C, protected from direct radiation of any heat source or from the direct action of the sun's rays;
- Storage: it is stored in packages, positioned horizontally, protected for any damage;
- Transportation: it is organized in packages, positioned horizontally, protected of impacts, with adequate and covered transportation.