Reinforcement polyester scrim 70 g/m2 - BICOscrimPES
A product made from continuous polyester yarn laid down in an open mesh structure and chemically bonded together.
DESTINATION AND FIELD OF USE
- BICOscrimPES 70 g/m2 is designed for the reinforcement of various applications (nonwoven, foils, papers) as EPDM membranes, synthetic membranes, roofing membranes, vapour control underlays, thermo reflective aluminum foils and other applications used both in industrial and civil buildings;
- For the reinforcement of packaging industry products.
- High dimensional stability (guarantees the same tensile strength both on machine direction and cross machine direction);
- BICOscrim substantially improves the mechanical strength of the finished product in which it is laminated;
- Increases puncture resistance;
- Alkali resistant;
- Minimum thickness and low weight;
- Excellent flatness that allows a uniform impregnation in the lamination process;
The manufacturer BICO INDUSTRIES S.A. has an integrated management system: quality, environment, occupational health and safety, according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and SR OHSAS 18001 – AEROQ certificates.
CLASSIFICATION ACCORDING TO CHEMICAL REGULATIONS.
POSSIBLE RISKS, PREVENTION PRESCRIPTIONS
It does not require marking, it is not a dangerous product.
According to REGULATION (EC) No. 1907/2006 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL this product does not required a safety data sheet.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS, STORAGE, TRANSPORT
- Specific conditions: the storage should be organized in clean and dry places, at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C, protected for direct radiation of any source of heat or by the direct action of sunlight;
- The storage: should be organized in rolls placed in a vertical plane, in suitable and covered places;
- The transport should be organized in rolls placed in a vertical plane with suitable and covered trucks.